AccueilPortailFAQS'enregistrerConnexion

Partagez | 

CINDERELLA

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas 
AuteurMessage
Phil
Admin

MessageSujet: CINDERELLA   Ven 24 Avr 2009, 19:54

Island/Mercury has set a March 31 release date for CINDERELLA's "Authorized Bootleg: Live at the Tokyo Dome - Tokyo, Japan Dec. 31 1990" CD.

The track listing for the album is as follows:

01. Intro
02. The More Things Change
03. Push, Push
04. Back Home Again
05. Sick For the Cure
06. Make Your Own Way
07. Somebody Save Me
08. Night Songs
09. One For Rock and Roll
10. Heartbreak Station
11. Coming Home
12. Fallin' Apart At the Seams
13. Love's Got Me Doin Time
14. Don't Know What You Got ('Till It's Gone)
15. Nobody's Fool
16. Gypsy Road
17. Shake Me
18. Shelter Me
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://black-sabbath.board-realtors.com
Phil
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: CINDERELLA   Jeu 02 Mai 2013, 11:50

Un album solo de Tom Keifer est sorti hier :

TOM KEIFER 'THE WAY LIFE GOES,' THE LONG-AWAITED, HIGHLY ANTICIPATED DEBUT SOLO ALBUM OUT TODAY:
Tom Keifer's highly anticipated debut solo album, The Way Life Goes, is finally available everywhere via Merovee Records in conjunction with ADA Label Services. It was self-produced along with Savannah Keifer and Chuck Turner, and recorded in Nashville. Joe Bosso of Musicradar.com calls it “...one whopper of a solo album...a rocked-up, blues and American roots celebration that showcases the Cinderella frontman's most robust batch of original songs to date.” And in a Vintage Guitar cover story, Ward Meeker described the album as: “…14 songs that stay true to form – killer blues-rock playing and tones, hooks galore, and strong songwriting. If you're a fan of harder-edged rock and long to hear genuinely enjoyable new tunes, it may be just the thing; the opener, 'Solid Ground,' offers pure Keifer guitar and vocals with a feel reminiscent the Stones' Exile On Main Street while the remaining tracks are, much like his life the last 15 years, an up-and-down ride.”
The album's being featured in MSN Music's "Listening Booth" section all week at this location: music.msn.com/music/listeningbooth.

“The Flower Song” and “Solid Ground” are the first two singles to be released to AAA and Rock radio, respectively, and are currently being spinned on stations nationwide, including SiriusXM's “Top 20 On 20” channel. An official video for “Solid Ground” can be found on Merovee Records' official YouTube page at: bit.ly/Xlst43.

The Way Life Goes is a raw, introspective look at the roller coaster ride that has been Keifer's life for the past 15 years. From being told that he would never sing again as a result of a partially paralyzed left vocal cord, to the emotional and personal battles that followed, his solo debut is a story of perseverance, a testament to the power of passion and will, when combined with a true love of music.
In touring news, Keifer has added new shows to his first-ever solo tour, which kicks off May 2 in Agoura Hills, CA at the Canyon Club. He'll travel across the U.S. to wrap-up this current trek in Buford, GA on Wednesday, May 22 at 37 Main. More tour dates are currently in the works and will be announced in the coming weeks.

On Wednesday, May 1, Keifer will be the featured guest on the nationally syndicated radio show “Rockline” with host Bob Coburn at 8:30pm PT/11:30pm ET. Fans are encouraged to call the show toll free at 1-800-344-ROCK (7625) to speak with Keifer. For a list of stations and information about how to listen live on the Internet, fans should head to www.RocklineRadio.com. The show will be streamed on the “Rockline” website for two weeks beginning the afternoon after the live broadcast.

Phil
Admin

MessageSujet: Re: CINDERELLA   Sam 25 Mar 2017, 09:40

'Heartbreak Station Tour Live In Detroit' c' est le nom que porte le nouvel album live de CINDERELLA.
En fait nouveau pas vraiment car ce live a été enregistré lors de la tournée "Heartbreak Station Tour" de 1991.
Sortie prévue pour le 7 avril 2017

Tracklisting:
01. The More Things Change
02. Push Push
03. Sick For The Cure
04. Make Your Own Way
05. Night Songs
06. Back Home Again
07. Somebody Save Me
08. Heartbreak Station
09. Coming Home
10. Fallin' Apart At The Seams
11. Love's Got Me Doin' Time
12. Drum Solo
13. Instrumental
14. Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone)
15. Nobody's Fool
16. Gypsy Road
17. Shake Me
18. Shelter Me

Musiciens:
Tom Keifer - chant, guitare, claviers
Eric Brittingham - basse
Jeff Labar - guitare
Fred Coury - batterie
Charles Lawrence - claviers
Gary Corbett - claviers
Jay Davidson � saxophone
Roberta Freeman et Diane Jones - backing vocals

Merci à Hard Rock 80 !!!!!!!!!!!
Js64
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath

MessageSujet: Re: CINDERELLA   Sam 25 Mar 2017, 11:14

En fait rien de neuf... c'est juste la bande son du dvd "Caught In THe Act" paru en 2011...
http://www.saxon-solidballofrock.fr/
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: CINDERELLA   

CINDERELLA
Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut 
Page 1 sur 1